Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meal Planning

Everyone has their weaknesses.  One of my biggest one is the dreaded MEAL PLANNING.  I can't for the life of me get this one together.  

I used to be able to do meal planning for the daycare but, for some reason it was easier to plan meals for 0-6 yr. olds.  But when I have to feed myself and family I have this meal planning block (see what I did there, played off writer's block).  Ok, enough of me trying to be funny. 

I've been on Pinterest.  I've read several blogs on this but, I can not get it together. How do all of you do it?  HELP, give me ideas, PLEASE!!!


4 comments:

  1. We look in our pantry for the odds and ends available and then Google a meal around those items. The Allrecipies.com website has great mealplanning tools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do you plan by the night, week, month? How do you do it?

      Delete
  2. Now that's an intersting idea...I'm usually boggled by what's in my pantry! :D Gonna have to make SOME new habits...joining Weight Watchers this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regan that's great. I know that Weight Watchers is a great program. You will have to share with me what you learn.

      Delete